Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Today is my little girls 1st birthday. Its hard for me to believe that this time last year I was in the hospital filling the pains of her birth. I have to say that all of the pain I felt that day was well worth the blessings that little girl has brought into me and C.J.'s life.
Since Baby Boo is no longer a baby I am going to start calling her Boo instead. It really makes me sad the older she gets, because I love babies so much. She is starting to say new words. From time to time she repeats things that other people say. A few weeks ago she said, "Tickle Spot." (We call the spot where she is ticklish her tickle spot) I have added some of the pictures that we just got done on Monday, I hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie! It's too bad they can't all just stay little. :)

    ReplyDelete