Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Pocket Full of Posies is a blog that will share my families many blessing. A nosegay, posey (or posie, posy), flower bouquet or tussie-mussie is a small bunch of flowers, typically given as a gift. They have existed in some form since at least medieval times, when they were carried or worn around the head or bodice to mask the unpleasant smells of the time[citation needed] - literally, to keep the nose gay (to keep the nose happy). (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) I consider God, my family and friends the posies of my life. I keep them around me to ward off the unpleasant things of this world.

In my blog I hope to share uplifting stories and scriptures, in the hopes of of giving the gifts of posies to you. I also hope to share helpful tips and recipes to my friends. I love reading others blogs so always feel free to send me your blog address so that I will be able to take a look.

I plan on adding giveaways to my blog so check back frequently so that you can enter them. I will also add links to other peoples blogs so that you can enter their blogs also. Thanks for reading, I hope you come back soon to see my additional post.

~Natalie~

1 comment: