Thursday, September 3, 2009

Forth Anniversary!

Today is my fourth wedding anniversary. It amazes me that it has been that long. I still remember the nerves I felt on that day. The great thing about being married to C.J. is that every year gets better. God has blessed us and our marriage and I know that he is the key to our marriage. C.J. is such a great guy and I am very thankful for him.


C.J is currently in Seattle. He went on a trip with a few of his guy friends.(with my blessing) He is due back on Saturday and I can't wait to have an anniversary date with him. I'm hoping I will get a clothesline for my anniversary gift.

Left to Right: Jason, C.J., Adam, and Mitch


C.J.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Our first son was born on our fourth wedding anniversary, good memories.

    Blessings,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete